Weekly Communications: Provide a Seven Weekly Commutations (175 points, 7 @ 30 points each). Formats on communications will vary from week to week dependent on the related instruction. Go to the assignment tab for directions for each week. Do Not Assume the Assignment will be the Same Format for the Entire Course. Refer to BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS TODAY for background information on the selected format.
Each week you provide a form a communication to the CEO (Instructor) via CANVAS answering any questions or concern he may have.
The Assignment will be:
Brief (1-page, 12 Font, single spaced).
Cover the key areas and objectives of the Lessons and assigned reading.
Provide research, opportunities and to solutions for the topic given that week.
Be in the assigned format for that week.
Assignment Rubric Points
1. Compliance with all directions, correct format following standard grammar. 50%
2. Content was logical, well written, and demonstrated adequate topic research. 25%
3. No evidence of plagiarism. All sources properly sited. 25%
Assigned Topic: Please draft a Standard Block Business Letter to the company at large (CDM Manufacturing International, manufacturer of high-end commercial coffee makers) that addresses the need for business etiquette while observing cultural differences that might be encountered by the company’s expansion to Toronto Canada.
Format: Standard Block Business Letter (Format can be found in this week’s reading assignment and Format pages 579 – 589).
Submit: PDF draft via CANVAS to CEO Dana Fitch for approval
1. CDM Manufacturing International
2. Specialization: High-end commercial coffee makers
3. Company Location: Phoenix, AZ.