Case Assignment 1
You will complete a case assigment from Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases. You will answer the questions at the end of the case in 4–5 pages (double spaced), not including the title or reference pages. The Case Assignments must be written in current APA format. In addition to the Ferrell textbook, utilize outside sources on the case questions. All sources must be of a scholarly nature; the sources must be either textbooks or journal articles from peer-reviewed journals. At least 5 references are required in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. As this is a paper that requires research, it must be written in third person.
The case is Case 1, “Monsanto Attempts to Balance Stakeholder Interests.” The paper must have at least 3 Level 1 headings that correspond to the following case points:
- Efficacy of Monsanto’s Ethical Culture.
- Costs and Benefits of Growing GMO Seed.
- Management of Harm to Plants and Animals.
Questions at end of case:
- Does Monsanto maintain an ethical culture that effectively responds to various stakeholders?
- Compare the benefits of growing GM seeds for crops with the potential negative consequences of using them.
- How should Monsanto manage the potential harm to plant and animal life from using products such as Roundup?
I have attached the case in a word document below.