Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/impressstudy.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 570
Fair Labor Standards Act
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of 1938 continues to impact compensation practices today. Noted above are seven common FLSA violations made by employers. The objective of this exercise is to research at least three of the violations noted above. Utilizing HR journals, newspapers, magazines, or websites provide the following details for each of the three selected. Consider using acceptable sources such as: professional journals, business newspapers and publications and website devoted to Human Resources. Sources should be recent, within the last three years. Document the sources and list the citations in your submission. If the source is a website, designate the URL of the website where the source is located.
- Identify the violation being addressed
- Summarize the case
- Note the financial settlement if appropriate
- Indicate any pending legislation that could impact or is related to the violation
- Summarize your reactions to the outcome and if you agree or disagree with the outcome and why.
- Name and Student ID number (last four numbers) should be typed and appear at the top of the page
- Page Topic: “Learning Exerciser – 2.1 – Fair Labor Standards Act” should appear under the student name
- Minimum of one (1) page and no more than 2 (two) pages MS Word doc.
- MS Word doc., typed in an Arial 10 point font, single spaced
- Well written, no spelling errors or incomplete sentences
- If appropriate, include citations
- Answer the questions being asked in a direct and thorough manner
The quality of the response is more important than the length