Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/impressstudy.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 570
- Preparesystems documentationto represent the ACME Computer Games cash rental process. Open Microsoft Visio Professional, start anew drawing (US Units), and then select the following shapes to construct your diagrams: Data Flow Diagram Shapes, Basic Flowchart Shapes, Miscellaneous Flowchart Shapes, and Connectors. Alternatively, you may start with the blank template you created. Notes: Diagrams MUSTbe constructed using Microsoft Visio then copied into Microsoft Word (place each diagram on a separate page). You MUSTuse DFD/flowchart symbols presented in the course notes.Do NOTuse colored backgrounds, design themes or shapes when constructing systems diagrams for this course; use black on white backgrounds ONLY. I realize Visio provides you with such options, but they are NOTacceptable for systems diagrams.
- Construct a context DFD based on the table of entities and activities you prepared. Your context DFD must be balanced with your physical DFD and logical DFD.
- Prepare a physical DFD based on the table of entities and activities you prepared. Your physical DFD must be balanced with your context diagram and logical DFD.
- Prepare a logical DFD (level 0 only) based on the subprocesses you created above. Your logical DFD must be balanced with your context diagram and physical DFD.
- Prepare a system flowchart based on the table of entities and activities you prepared.
- Briefly discuss how your table and diagrams would change if the scope of analysis were redefined to start at the point the customer presents the membership card and selected game(s) to the clerk and end at the point when the manager retrieves the deposit slip from the bank.