Research three critical financial issues that start-up or newly-acquired businesses may face.
Describe potential resolutions for these issues.
Discuss the importance of financing to a new business, and describe best practices for handling working capital and cash flow for a new business.
Present the information with a 10- to 15-slide visual presentation with speaker notes.
Here are some tips on structuring your Week 4 Individual Slide Presentation
This assignment will assist the students in developing a list of possible issues their new firms might encounter concerning financing. Obtaining information from other firms on how they are resolving these issues will allow the students to create a plan on how to solve issues their firms might encounter when obtaining financing.
Using the PowerPoint slide presentation program structure your slide show along these lines.
Number your response for each part of the question on the slide. Ie #1, #1.a, 1.b. Etc. Key points should be outlined on the slide and detailed in the speaker notes.
The presentation is 10 to 15 slides in length with speaker notes and is appropriate for the audience.
The presentation includes relevant media and visual aids that are consistent with the content.
1. Research 3 critical financial issues that a start-up or newly acquired business may face.
2. Describe the potential resolutions to these issues.
3. Discuss the importance of financing a new business.
4. Describe the best practices for handling working capital and cash flow for a new business.
4. a Best practices for working capital
4. b. Best practices for cash flow