Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/topgsnkq/public_html/impressstudy.com/wp-content/themes/enfold/framework/php/function-set-avia-frontend.php on line 570
Reflect on your Competency Model that you submitted in Unit 3. Select one (1) competency you listed and describe how you would measure that learning has taken place in this area?
My top 5 competencys..Pick any one…
- The knowledge of the complete process of providing satisfactory customer service.
- The knowledge or ability to effectively perform administrative procedures, including management.
- Ability to organize as well as coordinate work as required and within the scheduled limits while handing emergency requirements effectively and timely.
- Ability to monitor the organization’s most critical and complex projects or tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to efficiently communicate verbally and in writing, including the capacity to write as well as prepare important business documents such as letters and official resplendence.
Resources if you want
Noe, R. A. (2017). Employee training and development (7th ed.). New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Education.
- Chapter 6: Training Evaluation
- Chapter 7: Training and Development Methods
Articles, Websites, and Videos:
Review this helpful article on Kirkpatrick’s Four-Levels of Evaluation:
- MindTools Content Team. (n.d.). Kirkpatrick’s four-level training evaluation model: Analyzing learning effectiveness. MindTools.
Review Dr. Kirkpatrick’s website and pay particular attention to the newly refined New World Model:
- The New World Kirkpatrick Model – Kirkpatrick Partners [Website]
This article discusses how to measure return on training investment:
- Andriotis, N. (2017, November 20). Return on investment and how to measure it. eLearning Industry.
This article provides tips for strategically using HR metrics to solve organizational problems:
- Feffer, M. (2017, September 21). 9 Tips for using HR metrics strategically. SHRM.